Essence of Webpages Terms
- You cannot manage a fictitious company webpage.
- You cannot manage a webpage that belongs to a competitor.
- You must not use the webpage(s) for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene (including pornographic materials) or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right.
- You are ultimately responsible for what you post on the webpages.
The full terms are below
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
All businesses can list their business in Streetdirectory.com for FREE. Businesses in Streetdirectory.com will automatically be given a simple profile page along with contact details. A business representative (an employee or business owner of that company) can then claim this profile page.
A Streetdirectory.com representative may contact you to confirm your registration. Once approved, you will be given a login and password to manage your webpage.
Once you have access to your webpages, you can login to convert the profile page into your company webpage using the tools provided. You may only administer a Company webpage if you are an authorized representative of the company.
Webpages may be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization including non-profit organizations.
By accessing the webpages, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
- GOVERNING LAWS
You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively with the laws of Singapore.
- SHARING YOUR CONTENT AND INFORMATION
You own all of the content and information you post on Webpages. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you grant us world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Streetdirectory.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Streetdirectory.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- You allow us to issue a press release describing our relationship with you
- ADULT CONTENT
You will not upload or post any Content that is adult in nature (content revealing exposed genitalia ) including nudity in a sexual context. Simply said, is pornographic or any content depicting nudity is not allowed.
- You will not provide any false information on Webpages
- You will not claim a competitor’s webpage.
- You cannot claim a webage account for a company that does not authorize you from doing so.
- You will not claim more than 1 webpage unless they are your business(es).
- If you personalize your domain name, we
reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such
as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not
closely relate to business name).
- CONTENT AND WHAT YOU POST
Streetdirectory does not claim ownership to the Content you place on your webpages. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you post.
You will have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- WEBPAGE OWNERSHIP DISPUTES
Disputes with regard to ownership of the webpage you are managing will be addressed by filling up this form
If you are found not to be the rightful owner of the business webpage, and if you post defamatory comments or prejudicial contents on the webpage(s) that does not belong to you, your name will be forwarded to the rightful owner. You will indemnify us against any liability that might arise in such a scenario.
In the absence of aforementioned negative comments, we will disable your access to the webpage and let the rightful owner manage the webpage. Your contact details will not be divulged.
- DOWNGRADING YOUR ACCOUNT
Downgrading your Webpage account may cause the loss of content or features of your account. Streetdirectory does not accept any liability for such loss.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Streetdirectory, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim._
Please refer to our main terms and conditions for more information.